Sunday, April 6, 2008

the 9-5, then the 5-9

So we've been working like crazy on our upstairs, hence the lack of a social life for the last five weeks!! But this weekend, after a mad rush to the finish, we FINISHED! well, except for the trim, the closet organizer, window coverings, and the doors! But those are just minor details, the big news is that we're sleeping in the new bedroom and have an extra room to spare. A spare bedroom, now that's big! Now I just need to get my great grandma's vanity from my ex brother in law...




To view the start to finish, because I'm sure you're all so interested in what we've been up to the past month! http://picasaweb.google.com/jsuttong/AtticConversion

Special props to our family and friends who helped so much, Uncle Ron, Chris, and Brandon. And to Jeremiah Johnson, Drywaller extrordanaire, and the Home Depot quick carpet install team!

So...now we need some guests! Zack and Suzanne are first, who's second???


1 comment:

Green Granny said...

sweeeeet!!! I love it! You guys are awesome!! I love the carpet too, and i'm going to try my best to get the missing piece back from federal way :)