Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Now I am become Joshua, Destroyer of Cell Phones


I don't necessarily consider myself clumsy; however,
Nokia 6021: dropped into a bowl of salty milk tea the same week I bought it.
Moto Razr 1: dropped and pierced (yes the metal casing was actually pierced) by a headphone jack.
Moto Razr 2: dropped some more, so many times the screen would simply go black at times or refuse to charge.
Blackberry Pearl 1: dropped on the ground in HD lumber yard and crushed under my truck tire. When the security guy found it on the ground he simply chucked it in the trash.
Blackberry Pearl 2: Fate to be determined...

Two years and five cell phones later it's become pretty evident I have a penchant for destroying mobile devices. Consider the countdown until Blackberry Pearl 2 bites the dust started...

Are you good at breaking anything?

No comments: