Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Powerpoint

My recent life in PowerPoint
  • I'm a slacker and haven't blogged
  • Last Saturday equaled 29. (sigh).
  • I got mocked for not blogging
  • Confession, I bought a Mac (and got the free iTouch and printer) it doesn't suck!
  • A couple of buddies and I went camping for a weekend at Mt. Raineir and drank obscene amounts of beer and out did a football team in the campground for most obnoxious-up-late beer drinking tards.
  • I returned to GoldyDale for a grand 10 year reunion celebration which was far too much fun
  • I got mocked for not blogging.
  • I drafted Rud Johnson as a RB on my fantasy football team
  • Three weeks later he got dropped by the team
  • I put together a module furniture desk and cussed at it for like an hour and dreamed of torturing the idiot engineer by forcing him to put it together.
  • I was mocked for not blogging again
  • Next Steps
  • Questions?

1 comment:

mediumtall said...

Not enough buzz words. You need to talk about how your harnessing the collective intelligence of your social network and enabling market penetration.