Monday, February 18, 2008

Nartai

"Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see the shadow"
- Helen Keller

According to your favorite local forecaster, this weekend may have just been a teaser, but it was a GREAT one! Sun sun sun sun sun, I love you sun! I picked up two or three new freckles. I had to purchase sunglasses as necessity, not out of vanity. We got cute little ski-burns up on the mountain. I used my porch for activities other than wiping mud from my shoes. I cracked the window on the car AND I turned the seater heater down to 4, instead of winter's permanent 5 setting. And don't people just look happier under a little UVA and UVB instead of H2O?

I had Raffi in my head all day -
anybody remember his sunny song?
"Oh mister sun, sun, mister golden sun,
please shine down on me!"

How did YOU spend your sunshine?

3 comments:

mediumtall said...

Some time at Meadows with a buddy Saturday, Hot Island nights party at a neighbors, wrecking crew on a buddies deck on Sunday and home chores on Monday's day off. Mostly a laid back weekend

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob said...

Sunshine is awesome, but Mr. Sun shouldn't be sharing quite yet. It's like opening a Christmas present a week early. Sure, you get it sooner, but isn't there something to say about delayed gratification?

NOT! Bad weather blows!